Passing it on
It’s my turn to pass on some nominations for the Liebster Award. It hasn’t been easy choosing which blogs to give them to. There are a lot of good ones out there. Although it feels a bit like a chain letter, I think this whole thing is very nice. I really love reading good blogs and it’s been fun to discover some new ones. I decided to keep mine in a theme to make it easier on myself, the theme being parenting. So, here are my 3 nominations for the Liebster Award.
Best of Two Sisters; I love this blog. It’s full of great photos, recipes and good stories. Some of my favourite posts are What are we reading this week and Sunday Soup Challenge. It’s also partly from my motherland, Norway, which adds an extra bonus for me.
Me vs Gavin: This blog is written by Dylan. Dylan and his wife made a mini human they call the worm (Gavin). Dylan’s daddyblog really makes me laugh. It’s honest, it’s funny and, best of all, from a dad’s perspective.
Mummyhoodmadness: The title says it all. Mummyhood really is madness. This is a blog about one woman’s journey through divorce, babies, redundancy, remarriage and whatever comes next.
If you’re unfamiliar with the rules of the Liebster Award nomination (and you choose to accept, which is totally up you), you can find them here.
Without further ado, here are my 10 questions for you:
- What do you think makes a good blog?
- What made you start blogging?
- Cat person or dog person?
- If you could change anything, anything at all, with the world as it is, what would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite thing?
- Popcorn and snack eating in the cinema, yay or nay?
- What, if anything, do you wish someone had told you about life when you were young?
- Best book you’ve read?
- If you could be the best at something what would it be?
- What’s your favourite recipe to cook? (And please do share it.)
Here are the award badges to choose from: